Strong and Secure
Over the last few years the uncertainty experienced by financial institutions has highlighted the importance of placing your money and trust with a straightforward company you can depend upon. Thankfully, Royal London Ireland offers just that, as it’s owned by the UK’s largest mutual life, pensions and investment company.
Our parent company’s mutuality, meaning it is customer and member owned with no shareholders, allows us to adopt a mutual mindset. This means we take a longer-term view and focus on providing best customer outcomes. Whoever you are and whatever your aims, we’ll look to provide you with great long-term value, first class service and support at all times.
This means that when your Financial Broker recommends Royal London Ireland to you for your protection needs, they’re recommending cover with a company that you can be sure is committed to looking after you.
Some key facts
- Over 190 years’ heritage in Ireland (previously trading as Caledonian Life)
- Over 4,500 employees across the Royal London Group
- €195 billion in Group funds under management
- 8.8 million Group policies in force
- A (Stable) Counterparty Credit Rating from Standard & Poor's (June 2021)
- A2 (Stable) Insurance Financial Strength Rating from Moody’s
- Over €156 million in Term Assurance claims payouts in 2020 alone*
- Over €153 million in Specified Serious Illness claims payouts in 2020 alone*
Figures, unless indicated, as at December 2021.
* Group protection figures from Royal London UK protection business and Royal London Ireland claims paid (01 January 2020 –31 December 2020).