Click on the link below for more information
Our Parent Company
The Royal London Group
With the turmoil that has struck many financial institutions over the last few years, the importance of placing your money and trust with a company you can depend upon is essential. You need the peace of mind that comes from knowing you’re being protected by a Group, that’s both sizable and financially secure.
Thankfully, the Royal London Group offers this reassuring financial strength and firm foundations. Founded as a Friendly Society in a London coffee shop in 1861, Royal London started out with the aim to help people avoid the stigma of a pauper’s grave. Since then we have been helping people help themselves and are committed to delivering the best value for customers and putting members first.
Royal London Group is the largest mutual life, pensions and investments company in the UK and Ireland, with:
- Group funds under management of €128 billion
- Group businesses provide around 8.8 million policies
- Group businesses employ over 3,637 people
- A2 financial strength rating from Moody's (June 2017)
- A counterparty credit rating from Standard & Poor's (July 2017)
- B+ financial strength rating from AKG (December 2016)
(Figures quoted are as at 31 December 2017)
Click on the link below to visit our Parent Company's website and find out about our Principles and Practices of Financial Management (PPFMs). Our PPFM will help you understand how we manage our with-profits business.